Sunday, September 8, 2024

More dragon's teeth

    After eight years, I followed again more or less the same procedure, in order to build some more dragon's teeth for the battlefield! This time, I didn't use plastic boxes but paper ones. If you wish, you can see the previous dragon's teeth here

The dragon's teeth

An eggs paper box

I marked with a pen the proper height of the teeth

and cut the upper part

I glued the teeth on mdf bases and staffed them with tissue paper soaked in white glue 

I used filler to cover the tissue paper and the mdf bases

I painted the teeth with neutral grey and then highlighted them with light grey and sky grey. All colours are Vallejo acrylics.



   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...