Saturday, February 3, 2018

Orcs

   Two years ago I bought nineteen second-hand Orcs. My intention was to convert a rhinoceros of the "Schleich toys" to a Great Rhino-beast and for that I needed a crew of ten Orc warriors, nine as archers and one as the driver. After the Rhino was ready, I put the rest nine Orc warriors in a drawer.
   Recently, I decided to paint them and use them as reinforcements! So, I divided them in three groups, one with swords, one with spears and the last one with axes.

The family photo

Orcs with swords


Orcs with axes. The warrior in the middle has an axe of a dwarf ranger!


Orcs with spears


   To avoid duplication, I switched the heads of the two warriors that you can see below:



   And the last one is the Orc with a spear of a Minas-Tirith warrior and the shield of a warrior of the Dead.




   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...