Sunday, March 20, 2022

Universal Carriers in Red Army

    I really like the British Bren Universal Carriers light armoured tracked vehicles. I chose the Warlord Games' Red Army version for my Bolt Action games when I bought two of them. During WWII the Soviet Union received around 2.700 such Lend & Lease vehicles.

Red Army soldiers in Bren Carriers


   I placed the passengers on a little bit different positions to avoid the identical twin look.

 

Bren Carrier A

   I think that I need to use some matt varnish on the decals because they are too glossy.


Bren Carrier B

   I used the "Stirland Mud" of Citadel on the tracks of the second vehicle for the mud effect. 




   Speaking about British vehicles, recently I took a photo of the crest of a Royal Navy submarine. What the crest features is, in my humble opinion, a proof of the British humour!


   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...