Sunday, January 5, 2020

Barrow-wights

   The Moria & Angmar rulebook has a scenario "The barrow-downs", where the participants from the evil side are four Barrow-wights. Since I had only one, it was time to use my Chainrasp hordes and Myrmourn Banshees miniatures of the "Age of Sigmar" game. I bought them because they are very nice and cheap if you compare with the Lord of the Rings miniatures.

The Barrow-wights

The Chainrasp Hordes box miniature

My old original Barrow-wight and the two Banshees

   The Banshees come with 30mm bases, which I used to put two of my Giant Bats.



   I followed the colour scheme of my old Barrow-wight in order to look all as a unit.







The family photo!

   I wish you all a very Happy New Year!
   That's all for today! Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...