Monday, April 1, 2019

Isengard Troll Command Team

   It took me almost a year but finally the "little drummer boy" is ready and as a result the Isengard Troll Command team is now completed. 

The command team


The little drummer boy!






   Two weeks ago I was in Madrid and I had the opportunity to visit three Games Workshop stores. Below, you can see their amazing tables!  








A lovely Mahud army WIP, which consists of raiders and warriors!


   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

  1. I love what you did with that troll!!! you're giving me a lot of ideas when time comes for me to paint mine eheh

    That orc if from Mithril right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiago, thank you for your words! Yes, it is a Mithril miniature.

      Delete
  2. What a brilliant conversion! I love the little details.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...