Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Faramir WIP

   Faramir is the son of Denethor, the Steward of Gondor and the younger brother of Boromir. He is a brave warrior and the leader of the Rangers of Gondor in the disputed city of Osgiliath. A more loved and respected leader of men would be hard to find.
   GW has released two different blisters of Faramir. One blister contains Faramir on foot and mounted while the other contains Faramir, Captain of Ithilien, only mounted with a shield. I have the first Faramir, the one who wears a heavy armour and does not carry a shield.
   I decided to give my Faramir a new horse and a shield. The horse comes from Warlord Games spare horses and the shield previously belonged to one of my Osgiliath Veterans. Here are the first steps of my Faramir WIP:





   That's it for today. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...