Thursday, March 15, 2012

Orc Scythed Chariots

   Finally, the Orc Scythed Chariots are ready to participate in battles! During these battles I will use the Khandish chariots rules due to the lack of rules for Orc chariots. Or even better, we will write our own house rules with my friend, which rules I promise to post at first chance. By the way, only the Warhammer Orcs are lucky to have chariots, the orc boar chariots. Maybe their cousins, the Orcs of LotR, are too brainless to construct a chariot!
   A few words about the chariots now: they are made of balsa wood, I painted them with Vallejo Cork Brown and then washed with GW Devlan Mud. The scythes are Uruk-hai pike heads. The Orcs are a mix of various miniatures as I already explained in a previous post. I added some Warriors of Minas Tirith gear to the bases to give a sense of catastrophe. Especially the helmet, it is my favorite! Here are the photos:






   That's it for today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...