Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dwarf Parade

   Great news for me. The blog reached 5000 pageviews a couple of days ago. For this reason I would like to thank each one of you who spent time and visited it. It is very supportive for me to continue the effort.
   The other day I counted all my Dwarves and they are 136 miniatures in total. I took a few photos of the whole army and also a photo of my recent six Iron Guards WIP. I decided to paint them with blue colours like Ancients. These six will be the last of my Dwarves. I have already an idea how to display them but I will speak about it in a future post. Here are the  photos: 

Dwarf Parade

A panoramic view of the army

Another view (not so different from the first actually)

And "The last of the Dwarves"

Flying Eagles

   Do you remember the post about Gwaihir (aka Gwaihir the Windlord), the greatest of the Great Eagles? A friend bought two of that miniatures, cut the woods and put them on flying bases. They look nice and you have the feeling that they are flying.
   Finally, I would like to welcome James who joined our company.
   That's it for today. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...