Sunday, June 21, 2020

Grim Hammers

   Grim Hammers are the only dwarves I have from "Hobbit". They are really nice miniatures of hard plastic except for their Captain which is a resin one. 

Grim Hammers

The Captain



   The box contains twelve miniatures. I kept eleven as they were and converted the twelfth.



Nine so far.

   I had a Carnyx from the Celtic warriors command sprue and I thought it was a nice idea to give it to one of the grim hammers.   


   First, I cut the dwarf's hands that held the pick hammer. 


   Then, I glued the open hands of another miniature to their places.


   And here are the last two grim hammers with the Carnyx player, the twelfth grim hammer! 


The Carnyx player



A photo from above

and the family photo.

   Below you can see some photos of the first battle that my grim hammers took part. They were victorious! Enjoy!









   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!

9 comments:

  1. These are amazing! So good and I love the conversions too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That horn conversion is really nice and fits brilliantly with the Hobbit aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have shared really best information about of Blog posting. I really inspire, your sharing and I must try these tips that you mentioned in your blog.

    About public health

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...