Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Werewolf Pack WIP

   "Not all his servants and chattels are wraiths! There are orcs and trolls, there are wargs and werewolves..."  
                                                                                      -Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings.

   Few days ago, I started a new project. A formation of werewolves. I had two old Ral Partha miniatures of werewolves and a wolf head from a miniature I had already converted to an Orc Shaman. This head got the body of a Warrior of Minas Tirith. With these in my hands I needed five more to cover the formation eight places. The solution to my problem came from the Warlord Games and their ferocious wolfhounds, the amazing celtic warhounds. Here some photos of the project so far.





   Shortly, I hope, I'll post photos of the finished Werewolves formation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...