For those who asked me what I would do with the remaining two Myrmourn Banshees, since the first two I used as barrow-wights, this is my answer: conversion to Shades.
The two Shades
I already had two original Shades miniatures, so I painted the new ones with the same colour scheme. I had one problem though! The bases of the Banshees are 30mm but those of the Shades are 40mm. Since I wanted to use the original bases because they were very nice, the only solution was to make a hole in the 40s and glue the 30s as you can see below:
After that I added some putty and sand to the rings around the 30mm bases.
Shades and bases ready for painting
Recently my wife and me, we visited Constantinople, the European side of the city.
The Blue Mosque
Haveran Sultanahmet Cafe
Tavuk (chicken) with fries and rice
and EFES beers.
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!