During my last trip to Granada I bought four beautiful street lights. Unfortunately, I couldn't use them with my 28 mm miniatures because they were out of scale. To prolong somehow their posts was the only solution I had. If you are interested, see below how I did it.
Street light with a sign
The rest three street lights
I used plastic bases of 40 mm and metallic washers to add some weight at the post bases for better stability.
The original street light
To cut the posts was difficult but even more difficult was to drill the holes for the copper rods. I used plastic tubes to because the rods weren't so straight and they didn't have the proper size.
The height now it is OK!
Next step was to use plaster for the base, paint and add some grass. By the way, on the sigh is written ΚΠΠ which stands for Контрольно-пропускной пункт (security checkpoint).
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!