Friday, March 15, 2013

Cirdan of the Havens

   Cirdan of the Havens is a very interesting Elf lord. I had the "Master Elrond" Mithril miniature holding a papyrus which in my opinion did not match with the Elrond character. That's why I painted his hair grey and "baptized" him Cirdan. There was a temptation to give him a beard but finally I left him barefaced as the original miniature was, like all the Elves! 

A top view

Cirdan 

Cirdan's cloak


   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!
   By the way, y_salioelsol and The Hon, Lord Gordon welcome on board! 

2 comments:

  1. No comments so far for this amazing cloak! This is scandalous! You real did an impressive job on this one, I am speechless.

    Cheers Nico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, scandalous it is! Unfortunately, nobody noticed it but you! I really appreciate it! Thank you very - very much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...