Monday, January 21, 2013

Rocks

   It makes the game more enjoyable to have some beautiful terrain pieces on your battlefield table. Since I have just a few of them, my goal for the next weeks is to increase their numbers.  
   First of all comes the "Rocks" project. I followed the same steps to make them as I did with the "Secret Entrances of Moria". By the way, it seems that the later had a great success, if we take under consideration how many people visited that post. Of course, Miniature Wargaming helped this a lot. A big thank you!
   I used the following materials to make four "Rocks" terrain pieces: Styrofoam, white glue, pins, hard paper and wood putty. I painted all four of them with various shadows of grey colour and  added some grass at their bases. Below you can see the results:


Side A

Side B

The first two rocks 

and the other two.





   That's it for today. Stay tuned for more!
   

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...