Sunday, July 31, 2022

Soviet Inexperienced Rifle Squad

    These are my inexperienced infantrymen for my Bolt Action games. According to the special rule "Quantity has a Quality all of its own" of the Red Army, they cost no points. So, anyone who plays Soviets can add a twelve-men squad, like this one, to his army for free.


   The above squad consists of thirteen men because some times I include the banner bearer to the squad and remove a rifleman, some others I don't. When I do, my squad takes advantage of the "Rally to the Colours!" special rule.

The squad's NCO

The banner bearer

Tank hunters with Molotov cocktails

Riflemen


   I gave a green tone to the uniforms of this squad to distinguish them from my rest Soviet infantrymen.

   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!    

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I hadn't realised that we were both doing the same project so now going to look at your previous posts for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...