Friday, March 20, 2020

Rocks and Galata

   The battlefield of our last "Lord of the Rings" battle on a previous post reminded the Sahara desert. Some days later I visited a friend, who had an amazing table to play "Age of Sigmar" battles. So we had the challenge to improve the appearance of our table as well. I made some rocks while my friend made some trees for our next "Lord of the Rings" battle. 

The "Age of Sigmar" table with many nice terrain pieces





   For my rocks I used foam, putty, gravels, small stones, sand and static grass.













   After that, our battlefield had three rocks and seven trees as you can see below. We played an Orcs against Gondor warriors battle.

The battlefield

All Gondor force warriors are WIP.

Rangers

Knights of Minas Tirith

Warriors of Minas Tirith

The Orcs

First group of Orcs with bows

Shagrat and his Orc warriors

Gorbag and his Orc warriors

Second group of Orcs with bows


   It was a very nice game. We really enjoyed it. Finally, Gondor force was victorious because the Orcs' dice rolls were mainly like this:


   The last photos of my trip to Constantinople are:  

a nice view of Galata neighborhood,

 the view from my hotel window, trees with snow,

kebab and EFES beer,

and delicious food!

   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...