Sunday, December 28, 2014

Madrid visit and Grim Hammers Captain

   Recently, I visited Madrid. It is a very nice city. During the two days that I stayed there, I found some free hours and visited the sight-seeings of the city center. 

Stone sculpture of Miguel de Cervantes

   I think that there are three shops of Games Workshop at the center. I visited one of them and bought the Grim Hammers Captain. It is a very nice miniature, which one final day, will lead my Grim Hammers on the battle board.



   The shop, except for warhammer and 40k, has a variety of LotR and Hobbit miniatures also. Many of them are new releases! Not like the shop I had visited in London. One of the tables of the Madrid store is the Goblin town. A very impressive table indeed! 



Goblin town table

 Bronze sculptures of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza

   And some Spanish 16th century Knights' suit of armor:





 The fountain of Plaza de España

Calle Velázquez, Monument of Velázquez

   Matthew Sullivan, welcome on board!
   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...