Saturday, October 5, 2019

King's Champion and Fragokastelo

   Some months ago I bought the Male Dwarf Barbarian of D&D Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures just because they were nice miniatures and I thought to use them as Champions for the LotR battles. The blister had two miniatures. Finally, I kept one and gave the other to a friend.  
   It is not the first time that I used other miniatures for Champions. As you can see here I had done it before the GW released their nice King's Champion miniature. 
   The miniature is a little bigger than the rest dwarves but he is a Champion anyway, isn't he? I  can say that I am happy with the result. 






   I also added the Fell Wargs to my Moria Display Box. Now, it is almost full as you can see.


   Last days of August my brother came to visit us here in Crete and we went to Fragokastelo, a nice beach at the southern part of the island. We went up and down the mountain to reach the beach. The landscape is rocky, the road has a lot of turns and the goats run free around!



Locals practice shooting at road signs
 



   But at the end of the route you find the amazing beach and the crystal clear sea! 

The Fragokastelo

Me, my brother and Fragokastelo in the background

The food there is perfect!

   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...