Monday, December 17, 2018

Stone walls and the Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History in Brussels

   The "stone" walls are my latest terrain piece. It can be used for games of various historical periods and for fantasy games as well. To built it, I removed the cover paper of a 3mm foam board, cut the foam board in pieces approximately similar to the chest height of a 28mm man and drew the "stones" on them with a blue pen. That was a big mistake, next time I will use a black pen. Then, I painted the pieces dark grey and highlighted them with neutral grey, after that with light grey and finally with sky grey. 
  
A Ninja and the "stone" walls.

The foam board pieces

Some red flowers, here and there, to break the monotony.


   Recently I was in Brussels and visited the Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History. I post today some photos from the "Napoleon's era" section of the museum.

The entrance











   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!    

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...